The Law No 2005-102 of 11 February 2005 on the equal rights and opportunities, participation and citizenship of people with disabilities and its implementing decree No 2009-546 of 14 May 2009 make accessibility a requirement for all online public communication services of the government, local authorities and their public institutions.
The regional health authority of Brittany (ARS Bretagne) has made accessibility one of the cornerstones of its publishing policy.
The website www.pecheapied-responsable.fr was thus developed according to the guidelines of the general accessibility framework for public bodies (RGAA 2017).
The website’s pages have been designed to be usable by different users whether using mouse, keyboard or screen reader navigation. We aim to make sure that the website content and services are accessible to everyone, independently of:
- hardware and software;
- internet access conditions;
- physical and mental abilities.
- Quick links: These are placed at the top of the page and displayed at the first keyboard tab. Quick links allow you to go directly to the desired information or features:
- Skip to Main Content takes you straight to the page content
- Skip to Navigation takes you straight to the website menu
- Skip to Search takes you straight to the website’s search engine.
- Changing font size: You can enlarge the website’s font size via your browser settings. With most browsers, you can do this using one of the following combinations:
- Ctrl + scroll up/scroll down with mouse
- Ctrl + to increase font size and Ctrl- to reduce it.
Reporting an Accessibility Issue
Should you encounter a problem, please kindly report it to us in as much detail as possible (stating the equipment and browser used, page concerned, etc.), by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com